We are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to support an existing team within our clients Warrington office. The company are going through a period of significant growth, so this is a very exciting time to be joining!
Working closely with the director, you will be required to take the lead in many of the Marketing areas whilst keeping the Director up to speed and informed regularly.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level within Marketing and have a good solid background within a Senior Marketing position
* Leading all communication areas (external and Internal) and marketing activities in accordance with our business strategy.
* Work with the Director to establish marketing objectives based on strategic objectives
* Develop, plan and execute the detailed and integrated marketing plan that supports the strategic objectives, targets and budgets
* Line management of marketing team, including graphic designer, communications copywriter, digital marketing executives and bid writer.
* Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels for 3 sectors including B2B and B2C.-Develop brand message and collateral.
* Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, USP's and other relevant information
* Oversee current offering, coming up with initiatives for new products or services.
* Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, both online and offline, including website content, general content, advertisements, press releases and social media marketing
* Manage marketing events.
* Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
* Work within the marketing budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product, service and sector.
* Track all marketing and data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations on ROI to bring to senior executives.
* Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
* Responsible for internal newsletters
* Work as part of the company management team.
Company Events, Company Pension, On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Store Discounts,
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm