As a successful and developing group of practices, as part of DHU Healthcare CiC, we are recruiting an assistant Practice Manager to cover our city centre practices in Leicester. The three practices currently cover a patient population of 14000 patients.
DHU Health Care is a 'not-for-profit' community interest company. For 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, we are committed to providing a diverse range of health services to over 5 million patients across six counties. Working for DHU you will have the back-office support in terms of payroll, finance and budgets, HR, Infection Prevention and Health and Safety to assist in your role.
In addition to our competitive salary we offer a range of generous employee benefits including;
* Membership of the contributory NHS Pension Scheme
* Free membership of our health care benefit scheme Westfield Health
* Funded training with learning and development opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement
The successful candidate should have;
* A proven record of working at a similar level in a GP practice.
* Excellent SystmOne experience
* Analytical and reporting experience
* Ablilty to articulate clearly how they will add value to the existing business.
The practices value a strong team culture and supportive working environment. Alongside our APMS contract, we offer a full range of enhanced services and are actively involved in providing the best possible care to our patients embracing innovation.
The practice also maintains valued links with the CCG / LMC and local PCN with active engagement and representation at both local and county level. We are working towards a good CQC rating and with high QOF achievement.
We are very proud of the work that we achieve together as a practice team and look forward to meeting enthusiastic, committed and dynamic candidates that share our practice ethos who are able to help maintain our medical practices at the forefront of local and national changes in the NHS