Salaried GP Job - Yeovil (£80,000)Summary
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a supportive and well-staffed surgery situated between Yeovil and Taunton, who are able to offer a wide range of development opportunities for any GP coming on board. The practice has been highly respected in the local area for many years and prides itself on outstanding staff retention and the ability to offer a range of enhanced services to patients. Because of the efficiency of the surgery and the workflow optimisation, you will enjoy flexible working hours, a well-managed workload and being a member of a close knit, supportive clinical team.Location
Conveniently located between Yeovil and Taunton in beautiful Somerset countryside, with free onsite parking provided for all GPsKey Information
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-6 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
- View to Partnership available
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850 425
or email email@example.com
. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.