What is the role?
As a Senior Marketing Account Manager, you will own all marketing campaigns for one of our biggest brands. This will involve liaising with internal and external stakeholders to plan, pitch, execute and report back on a full range of marketing campaigns. You will be part of a wider team delivering marketing campaigns that meet business objectives, engage customers and drive sales.
How will you do this?
Using information gathered from market analysis, customer insights and sales trends, you will devise creative, innovative and impacting marketing plans that meet stakeholder objectives.
You will manage the execution of your marketing plans with the support from your internal team and external agencies. At the end of the quarter, campaign results and ROI are collated and presented to stakeholders at quarterly business reviews.
* Maintain and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Plan and execute a quarterly calendar of marketing activities
* Campaign briefing to marketing agencies and internal marketing executives
* Ongoing campaign optimisation
* Stakeholder updates at quarterly business review meetings
* Engaging with our product and sales teams
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
* Previous experience with planning and executing marketing activities is essential.
* Experience within an IT reseller, vendor or distributor would be advantageous.
* An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Experience working with and briefing agencies.
* Commercially minded with an understanding of channel/distribution and customer market dynamics.
* Highly organised, able to manage projects and work to deadlines.
* Excellent copy writing skills and a strong command of the English language.
* A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and creative software is essential.
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and it's important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that's through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
* Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
* Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
* Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
* Staff Purchases - Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
* Mobile phone contracts
* Employee referral bonus
* Eye care scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto-Enrolment Pension (NEST)