Our client, an established firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking a Personal Manager to join their team in Winchester.
The role will involve you being responsible for dealing with all aspects of Personal Tax for your own portfolio of around 200/250 clients in various sectors including; agricultural, rural estates, family businesses and charities.
Duties will include:-
- Preparing Personal Tax Returns.
- Handling own portfolio of clients, including HNW individuals.
- Organising and prioritising workload and managing a client base.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis.
- Small amount of Business Tax
A good working knowledge of IRIS is desirable.
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ATT or ACA/ACCA although a qualified by experience candidate with relevant experience would be considered.
The hours of work are 8.30AM-5.15PM Monday to Thursday and 8.30AM to 4.30PM on Friday.
They also offer excellent benefits including; a generous pension package, Life Cover, discretionary annual bonus, free parking permit and generous holiday allowance.