Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary within their Family Law department.
The Family Law team specialises in a range of matrimonial problems and those specialisms are recognised by quality standard marks. Some of their solicitors are members of the Children Panel and some of the Family Panel both these panels are Law Society accreditations.
This role will be supporting the solicitors in their daily duties, with good attention to detail and working to strict deadlines.
• Dealing with the full range of private/matrimonial matters including divorce, finances and private children matters.
• Supporting on mixed caseloads of both private and legal aid matters
• Minute taking and document filing with confidential matters
• Diary management of the senior solicitors and partners
• Assisting with court documentation and processing
• Answering telephone calls and advising adequately - also meeting clients face to face
• Audio typing and use of Microsoft packages
• You MUST have previous experience of working as a legal secretary within Family law and have a good understanding of divorce, finances and children matters.
• Demonstratable experience of secretarial duties including WPM, diary management, attention to detail and working to strict timeframes
• You must be confident and personable
• Good knowledge of compliance legislations relating to court proceedings and family law legislation
This is a permanent role, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. This role is based in the office in Cleckheaton. This is not a remote based role and you will be based in the office.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd