Our Procurement Department is now seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and highly organised German Speaking Procurement Project Manager to join their Store Equipment team in the refrigeration department.
This fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running, working on some exciting projects from the get-go. Working within the Store Equipment team, you will handle a range of detailed and interesting projects. This position offers on-the-job training and experience, along with the opportunity to take on new areas of responsibility very quickly.
What you'll do
- Managing, coordinating and overseeing projects from requisition
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing costs and budget planning
- Managing the tender process
- Preparing summaries, overviews and project status documents for senior management personnel
- Managing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Contract management
- Acting as an ambassador for Lidl when dealing with 3rd parties
- Managing cost and budget planning for your discipline area
- Analysing business processes, generating new ideas and constantly looking to improve efficiency
- Ad hoc project based admin tasks
What you'll need
- German Language is essential for this role
- Degree educated in any discipline
- Additional CIPS, ICFM or similar industry qualification is desirable but not essential
- Effective negotiator and confident presenter (able to present and propose projects/ideas to Board level employees)
- Category management experience in either a Buying or Procurement-related field would be beneficial
- Experience working with suppliers, contract management and tendering
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel both nationally and internationally including occasional overnight stays
- A full driving license is required
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £42,000 - £53,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.