A well qualified Mathematics Teacher is required from January 2021 to teach maths from KS3 - GCSE to the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent contract for the right applicant.
* Plan and deliver effective mathematics lessons from KS3 through to GCSE
* Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Mathematics
* Enable all pupils to have equal access to Mathematics and to experience success in their work
* Develop pupils' familiarity, competence and confidence with appropriate Mathematical concepts, principles, methods and vocabulary
* Provide challenge for every pupil and to encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Mathematics
* Develop pupils' understanding and applications of Mathematics in its wider context
* Share in departmental best practice Requirements:
* QTS held in the UK and recent relevant experience
* Successful recent experience as a Teacher at KS3 and/or KS4 (CV evidenced)
* A thorough understanding of assessment principles (interview)
* Experience of working constructively to achieve team objectives and deadlines (interview)
* Thorough knowledge of current subject specialism
* DBS registered to the online update service.