My client is currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on an initial 3 month contract. Due to retirement and the global pandemic this position has been vacant for the last few months, we are therefore seeking a self-starter who is happy to come in and hit the ground running.
The successful applicant will work alongside a team of 3 and will take sole responsibility for all credit related queries, working with both UK and International customers.
My client is currently working remotely so this role will be based from home. You will be provided with the necessary equipment to carry out the role effectively and the necessary support will be provided.
We are seeking a proactive individual who is able to prioritise their work effectively and take the lead in this area.
Key responsibilities - Credit Controller:
* To chase outstanding invoices from UK and International customers
* Email copy invoices and statements as requested
* Update and maintain internal SMS and Microsoft Dynamics to manage invoice and customer accounts daily
* Manage incoming calls and emails regarding invoicing and payment queries
* Undertake full understanding of account history, working closely with the internal sales team where required
* Produce monthly reports on overdue accounts
* Support the finance team with additional duties when required
Skills required - Credit Controller:
* Previous experience of Credit Control is essential to be considered for this role
* Excellent and confident communication skills
* A strong team player who is able to effectively work with the wider business
* Able to work towards targets and be part of a focused team effort
* Previous experience of Sage or Microsoft Dynamics GP would be desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable business in the local area.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. There is the possibility of this role being made permanent after the initial 3 months. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful