£24,000 - £27,000 + Study Support.
SF Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join an outstanding business in Leicester. This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive, confident Part Qualified candidate to join an outstanding forward-thinking business in Leicester. My client is seeking a candidate that is part qualified/studying ACCA/CIMA or AAT Qualified who is keen to progress within the business.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Banking for Subsidiary
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the Finance department
- VAT return preparation
- Compliance work including Intrastat and National Statistics
- Preparation work for annual audits and working as part of a team coordinating the audit process.
- Various internal and external monthly reports
- Project work and system development as requested by Financial Accountant.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Accountant you must:
- Be ACCA or CIMA part qualified or ATT Qualified, although exceptional "Qualified by Experience" candidates will be considered
- Be a confident individual who can attend monthly meetings & present reports to senior stakeholders.
- Full time - Permanent
- £24,000 - £27,000
- Study Support available after probation
- On site parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please get in touch with Sam Smith at (url removed) to be considered for this vacancy please apply with your most up to date CV