NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Risk manager for a consultancy in London. They have recently won a new government contract and will be expanding their on site team with this client considerably over the next 6 months. As one of the first people on the ground for the consultancy with this government client, you will have the opportunity to lead on projects and progress into a more senior position as the team expands.
* Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
* experience undertaking risk assessments within an Agile software delivery framework
* Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
* One of the following certifications - CRISC certification ,CISSP or CISM
To apply for this position, please get in touch with Michael Linskey on