Our client is a succesful brand with an envious reputation for quality products and service at competitive prices. They have a number of stores across the country and are now looking for a Store Manager for their brand new concept store in Carlise which is anticipated to be at least an £8 Million per annum operation. They offer amazing career opportunities and their star perfomring Store Managers within the business are currently earning over £100K per annum with OTE factored in. The new Carlisle store is due to open in February/March of 2021 however our client is looking to bring in a talented Store Manager as soon as possible to ensure the very best immersion into the brand and industry leading training before opening.
Store Manager - Responsibilities
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement, qualification of customer and deal closing
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the sales team within the store, driving sales and KPIs, service, standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being a brand ambassador and championing the company values and ensuring exceptional in store standards
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedures and new relevant information
Store Manager - Key Skills
- Big box, high ticket or showroom brand experience from Furniture, Bathrooms, Kitchens or DIY
- Ability to coach sales management skills through performance management, coaching and development
- Exceptional record of sales achievemet within a fast paced and challanging environment
- Effective leadership skills with an ability to drive exceptional customer journey within stores
- Strong P&L accountability
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for sales-driven store managers who want to earn excellent OTE and work for a market leader. You will have the potential to develop your career and earn a competitive bonus. Our client's top-performing store managers are earning well above market rates and some will have progressed into Regional Manager roles with the brand. Our Store Managers are hands-on bringing a self driven approach and serious passion to the role. Your collaborative approach and exceptional leadership skills will ensure your team is set up to succeed, their consultative approach will ensure great in store experience for all customers. This truely is a role where experienced and talented Store Managers will be able to add genuine value and achieve huge success within a rapidly moving business. You may have gained your previous experience as a Cluster Store Manager, Branch Manager or Area Manager.
Apply now to be considered for their Carlisle Store Manager position.