ACTIVELY RECRUITING CONCRETE TECHNICIANS! Join the UK Technical team within a global chemical manufacturer focused on R&D and raising the technical bar within the construction industry.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000- £30,000 dependent on experience
· Company van + fuel card
· 25 days + statutory holiday
· Fantastic pension
LOCATION: Midlands (Both Lab / field based)
As a Global chemical manufacturer, we actively push the boundaries of technology to continuously provide chemical based products that challenge our competitors on capability, ease of application, sustainability and cost. With a strong reputation for quality and already established partnerships within the construction industry our UK presence is expanding.
To continue our technical strategy, we are actively seeking a technically shrewd Concrete Technician to join our UK Technical team. You will be self-motivated, someone who enjoys the variety of operating both within the laboratory and field, to support internal teams and clients (new / existing) in continuous improvements and introducing new product ranges.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: Concrete Technician / Field Engineer
· Providing technical service support for the UK Sales Team (50% Lab / 50% Field).
· Coordinating and conducting multiple client site trials, testing, improvement meetings and R&D projects.
· Effectively liaising with client Technical and Engineering teams.
· Investigating and resolving technical complaints within a timely manner.
· Ownership of a special development project to support our technical advancement.
· Supporting the implementation of product ranges into the UK market.
· Maintaining up to date records and regular reporting.
BASED: Your time will be spilt between operating within the laboratory and customer visits (50/50)
TRAVEL: UK travel (currently reduced due to Covid) - Company Van & Fuel Card provided
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Concrete Technician / Field Engineer
Ultimately, you MUST have knowledge of the concrete industry either through a technical laboratory environment or from working on site; potentially this could be as a Concrete Technician / Technologist / Quality Controller or Field Engineer.
As well as:
· Displaying a clear working knowledge of concrete, asphalt, or soils (including materials, product specifications and processes).
· Demonstrating a high attention to detail, someone who can solve technical problems though a logical and analytical approach.
· A clear and effective communicator, with the ability to converse at all levels in person, via telephone & by email.
· Confident organisational skills and use of Microsoft systems.
· Holding a current UK driving licence and happy to travel across the UK.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: CG16122, Wallace Hind Selection