Role - Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire
Are you a confident and skilled Digital Marketing Professional who is looking for the next step in your career?
Atlas Employment are excited to be working with a growing organisation based in Didcot, Oxfordshire who are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is proficient using digital technology and who has a drive to learn and develop their career. The successful candidate will also have an understanding of SEO and digital marketing. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Digital Marketing Assistant?
· Assisting in delivering and running an improved company website
· Adding products on the website
· Amazon and eBay for e-commerce
· SEO content creation
· Working with external agencies ensuring that the company message stays consistent throughout
· Handling multiple simultaneous campaigns across different platforms
· Tracking leads through CRM system
· Producing promotional videos of products
· Assisting in organising the yearly events schedule
You should apply for the role of Digital Marketing Assistant if you have...
· 1 Year experience within a digital marketing position
· Understanding on SEO
· Previous experience in maintaining websites
· Passion for progressing your career in the marketing field
· Strong team focused work ethic
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Easy transport routes from; Benson, Wallingford, Long Wittenham, Sutton Courtney, Oxford, Abingdon and Cholsey
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - MW138
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Digital Marketing Assistant role, please contact Mattie Wise on at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job