What is the role?
As a marketing executive you will work alongside a senior marketing account manager supporting campaign execution for several of our biggest brands. This will involve liaising with internal and external stakeholders to plan, pitch, execute and report back on a full range of marketing campaigns. You will be part of a team of 9 individuals delivering marketing campaigns that meet business objectives, engage customers and drive sales.
How will you do this?
* Maintain and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Execute a quarterly calendar of marketing activities
* Campaign briefing to marketing agencies
* Ongoing campaign optimisation
* Stakeholder updates
* Sales and product management engagement
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
* Previous experience with planning and executing marketing activities is preferred
* Experience within an IT reseller, vendor or distributor would be advantageous.
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good presentation abilities and strong communication
* Experience working with and briefing agencies
* Commercial understanding
* Highly organised, able to manage projects and work to deadlines.
* Excellent copy writing skills and a strong command of the English language.
* A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and creative software is essential.
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and it's important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that's through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
* Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
* Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
* Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
* Staff Purchases - Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
* Mobile phone contracts
* Employee referral bonus
* Eye care scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Auto-Enrolment Pension (NEST)