Manufacturing / Process Manager
£40,000 + Benefits
This highly successful company have been growing for a number of years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager to work on a day shift
Skills required for Manufacturing Manager:
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience in a similar environment.
- An Understanding/experience of lean manufacturing tools.
- Competent motivator of staff/teams.
- Understanding of employment laws, disciplinary procedures, H& S requirements, completing of reports & investigations.
- Understanding of dairy technology, filling room protocols and implications to the business.
- Knowledge of fresh food packing environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with Customers, Business Managers and staff at all levels.
- High degree of Numerate, literate and computer competent.
- Understanding of operation of machinery and processes.
- Advanced Food Hygiene
Benefits: Pension up to 6%, 28 days holiday
Commutable from: Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
Joining a renowned manufacturer
Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
Learning new continuous improvement techniques
Involvement in maintenance projects
Opportunities to progress within maintenance team