Systems Control Engineer - Cambridge - £45,000 - £50,000
A cutting edge client that is pioneering the development of breakthrough MEMS sensor-based technology, used for geotechnical surveillance in sectors such as Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Navigation and various others is currently seeking a Systems Control Engineer to join a friendly, technically sophisticated team and work with cutting edge proprietary sensors.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining real-time embedded control systems by:
- Developing feedback loops
- Driving electro-mechanical components
- Use of PID regulators and pulse width modulation techniques.
- Experience with embedded software development in C/C++
- Experience with control theory and implementation of control algorithms.
- Experience with PID control loops and PWM.
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink for modelling and simulation.
- Previous experience with control systems for precision instruments is advantageous but not necessary