Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper Fitter technician for well-established and highly successful accident repair centre in the Northampton area.
Our Client has some new and exciting career opportunities due to ongoing business growth and pending key acquisitions. We are one of the largest Accident Repair Centre Groups in the UK, currently operating with 9 sites. Check our website for locations and how to send in your application form/CV. We currently employ just over 150 members of staff in both workshop and office roles and we are now looking for the highest skilled workers within the trade with maximum opportunity to earn above industry standard salaries. We operate a professional grading system, based on your skill level and qualification, with the structure of 1 being low and 5 being the highest grading linking to salary and bonus. We are looking for level 4 and 5 fully skilled professional experienced Senior ATA Technicians.
We want to be the repairer of choice for our clients, their customers, and colleagues within the industry. Any business is all about the people within it and we want to be the best. Our mission is to be the best in the Industry, so we are now looking for the best qualified technicians/staff to come and work for us. If you want to be part of this dynamic and rapidly growing business, then please get in touch.
* Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
* 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Pension contributions
* Health cash plan
* Ongoing training provided (NVQ and ATA) and paid for
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
If you are a highly skilled master technician who is consistently outstanding and consistently overachieves in your role by displaying professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer focused, then come and work for us. This is high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
About the Job
As an experienced Senior ATA MET, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out all necessary mechanical and body work on allocated jobs
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel shop
* Carrying out inspections, fault-finding, and diagnostic work
* Ordering replacement parts
* Re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales;
* Work skilfully and safely under pressure;
* Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification;
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision;
* Be flexible in your approach; and
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
* You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
Monday - Friday 8-5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
* Bonus scheme
* Monday to Friday
* MET: 5 years (Preferred)
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and send us your CV
* Email Emma at Goldman & Fine Group
* Call Emma at Goldman & Fine Group on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed), quoting ref 4016
"MET Stripper fitter"
"Bodyshop MET Technician