The Fix are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a very successful healthcare agency of over 40 employees in London.
About the Senior Account Manager role: The client service team effectively direct accounts to support the delivery of agency profitability. We play an active role in new business, including organic new business, driving the growth of our accounts to hit and exceed our targets. We drive delivery of revenue to hit our budgets
You will have a science or speciality marketing degree. You will ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard.
* Minimum of 4 years within a pharmaceutical marketing related role which must include relevant agency experience
* Possesses a thorough understanding of the healthcare market
* Degree in communications, marketing or sciences preferred
* Actively seeks new business opportunities from existing clients
* Assist in the proposal process, including writing portions of the proposal
* Constantly analyses information in order to identify potential issues and opportunities
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for the full job description