We are seeking a dynamic Finance Assistant, who is also technically minded and able to support team members with basic technical support!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a part time Finance Assistant (25 hours) to work based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
We are recruiting this role as a 'Three Month Fixed Term Contract' if successful in the initial trial; the position will turn into a permanent opportunity.
The working hours are 9.00 am - 2.00 pm Monday to Friday part-time (25 Hours). The annual salary is £19,000 - £21,000 PA (pro-rata).
You will join an organisation in the manufacturing industry, currently going through a period of growth. Previous IT & Finance experience is essential, and we are seeking someone upbeat, positive and outgoing! You must be a technically minded & confident with computers and software as well as able to complete finance duties.
* You must be dynamic with technology, computers, software and able to support others with basic technical support.
* Supporting team members with basic IT support, issues with computers, passwords, data entry.
* Working to support the finance team with answering phones and taking queries.
* Making card payments as required.
* Taking directions of work by Senior Account Clerk, helping the finance team with general finance duties.
* You should have good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
* We are looking for someone with finance & accounts knowledge.
* You will be trained on the bespoke in house system.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Prior experience working within an accounts assistant or finance assistant role.
* You need to be able to drive ideally.
* Flexible to cover holidays occasional with extra working hours paid as overtime.
* IT and accounting software knowledge are very much desirable.
* Previously IT support experience or technically minded and able to help with fundamental tech issues.
In return, you will benefit from:
* Twenty days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
* Free parking onsite.
* Career progression routes available.
* Company pension.
*Closing date is 20th October 2020*
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on asap or email your CV to Rebecca. If you have the transferable skills required we will call and email with more information and discuss this with you confidentially.