Lead Network Security Engineer
- Excellent career growth opportunities/Top Client list Package:
To £48K + 3% Flex Fund + Life Assurance + Pension + Car AllowanceLocation:
Bring your Lead Network Security experience to us and in return we'll give you an amazing career with growth and learning opportunities. Come and work for one of the best kept secrets in I.T.It is essential that you are eligible for DV Clearance for this positionThe company
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. The day job
Currently looking for a security focused Lead Network Engineer for a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignment. With particular skills in Tooling and Software Defined Networking (SDN), you will lead the New SDN Security Team within the Operation Security Group and hold responsibility for monitoring and improving the security of the new SDN core of the client's business network. Tetration is the primary tool to achieve this and although Tetration has other uses, you will own the capability and its development and be the focal point for the tool and its use. This role will involve a number of tasks including Key Responsibilities:
- ?Monitoring and investigation of security issues in the core of the SDN Network.
- Raising issues. liaising with third parties to improve the security posture on the network
- Full first to third line service management and support for the Tetration solution
- Management of all patching for the Tetration appliance, VMs and deployed agents.
- Tetration Reporting and Analytics, in the form of network connectivity and security visualisation / analytics.
- Lead up to 60 Security investigation requests per year
- Manage Tetration Reporting and Analytics, in the form of network connectivity and security visualisation / analytics.
- Manage Tetration integration for applications on the client business network: a) Newly introduced - typically by a project b) Amended - typically through patching or update activity, and c) Existing - any applications that have not been integrated as part of initial project work.
- Focal point for resolving all Tetration issues encountered with other users of the tool.
Reasons why you should apply to us
- ?Network engineering qualification and experience (e.g. CCNA).
- Experience in leading a small team of engineers.
- Experience in Software Defined Networking and Application Centric Infrastructure.
- Network Security (CISSP/CISM an advantage).
- Experience in using tooling for network and/or security monitoring (Tetration experience an advantage).
- Experience in Splunk, another new Network tool, an advantage.
- SC Clearance and the ability to be DV cleared is essential
- We're big - really big. With that comes career growth opportunities - we offer excellent training, you'll join a company where development and progression is actively encouraged and not just something we talk about
- We have an enviable client list - we work with some of the biggest names out there
- We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
- Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our e