Excellent role for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer coming from a high speed manufacturing environment looking for a days based role while working for a rapidly expanding company who offer progression to management level roles and excellent training opportunities.
Do you have electrical and mechanical maintenance skills? Are you looking to work on state of the art equipment while receiving dedicated training?
On offer is the opportunity to work for a high technology provider whose main customer base includes Cisco, Microsoft and Google while working on the development of new technologies that will be the next generation of state of art electronic and telecommunications products.
In this role you will working to completing electrical and mechanical maintenance of their specialist equipment alongside the existing engineering team. This equipment is highly sophisticated so training will be given and you will have the opportunity to progress into supervisory and management roles. You will be working on a double days shift pattern working Monday to Friday 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm on rotating weeks. Due to the location having your own transportation is essential.
The company itself are a market leader within the telecommunications industry and supply to a long list of international blue chip clients such as Cisco, Google and Microsoft. Working at the forefront of technology to provide high-tech solutions in a fast paced industry the company are looking to solidify their position and maintain the current high standards they are renowned for.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing or FMCG background looking for technical training and progression while working for an international market leading company.
· Mechanical and electrical maintenance of their highly specialist equipment and machinery
· Working on a double days shift pattern
· Increase in earnings after training is completed
· Training given on highly sophisticated machinery and progression into senior roles
· Maintenance Engineer with mechanical and electrical skills
· Come from a background such as manufacturing, FMCG, medical, pharma, aerospace etc.
· Looking for training on state of the art machinery
· Looking to progress into supervisory and management levels roles
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.