My client, based in Swindon, are currently looking for a Purchasing Expeditor to join their purchasing team from January 2021.
You will have experience working within a purchasing environment and be able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
Key duties will include:
- First point of contact within the purchasing department for sales and suppliers for all progressing issues.
- Regular progressing utilising Excel and the internal ERP system to ensure timely delivery of materials, corresponding with suppliers accordingly.
- Processing of supplier order acknowledgments, conducting an audit check and updating the ERP system.
- Weekly submission of reports to suppliers listing all unacknowledged and overdue order lines.
- Ensuring revised delivery dates are communicated effectively to relevant stakeholders, updating the ERP system where required.
- Working closely with goods inwards to ensure goods receipts are prioritised when required.
- Ad hoc placement of purchase orders when required.
If this is the type of role you are looking for then please apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates