Tribal are currently recruiting for a Group Corporate Reporting & Tax Accountant to support our global financial operations. Tribal has presence with both entities and/or branches held in locations such as UK, Australia, New Zealand, Abu Dhabi, Philippines, and Malaysia, amongst others.
The role of the Group Corporate Reporting & Tax Accountant is to support the Group Financial Controller and the Global Corporate Reporting Manager in all Group corporate reporting, IFRS technical accounting and global tax matters. Including the following core areas:
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with statutory reports and returns as necessary
- Ensuring the business operates within the legal, statutory, and regulatory requirement of the markets in which it operates
- Completing technical accounting papers
- Assisting with global external audit and tax requirements
- Assist the Group Corporate Reporting Manager in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements and global statutory requirements
- Produce technical accounting guidance and policy, producing technical position papers for the external audit and Audit Committee
- Monthly management of intercompany balances
- Assist with the implementation of a global foreign exchange strategy/policy, including use of financial instruments
- Be the prime point of contact for group wide tax matters
- Oversight of the process for preparation and finalisation of all group tax returns
- Review monthly/quarterly global sales tax returns (VAT/GST/SST)
It is desirable for applicants to be ACA/ACCA qualified and/or have a recognised tax accreditation, but not essential. You should also have a thorough knowledge of IFRS.
It is essential that you have experience of global group accounting & tax requirements as well as experience of global consolidations.Why Tribal?
Your day to day life at Tribal will be diverse and challenging, and you'll benefit from our generous benefits package includes pension; private medical insurance, life assurance, a healthcare cash plan, and the option to buy or sell annual leave.
Whilst this role is based in Bristol, there is flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week, and currently we are all working remotely.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our short application form attaching your CV and cover letter.Tribal are an equal opportunities employer.