DIGITAL TAGGING MANAGER£47,000UNITED KINGDOM - OFFICES EDINBURGH, LONDON, BRISTOL
Do you want to work for a leader in the financial sector? They are seeking a Digital Tagging Manager to help deliver web analytics implementation.THE COMPANY:
This leading financial service company who specialise in retail and commercial banking are seeking an implementation specialist. The Digital Tagging Manager will sit in the tagging team of six who is growing at a fast pace and are currently operating remotely.THE ROLE:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will be responsible for the setup and ongoing maintenance of the analytics tracking using TMS, preferably Adobe Launch.
- You will work alongside the project teams in implementing the tagging across different features and functionalities on the ecommerce platform.
- You will need to have a clear understanding of reporting requirements and translate into tagging requirements.
The Digital Tagging Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience with Tag Management Systems preferably Adobe Launch but Google Tag Manager considered
- Proven web analytics experience - Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics/GA360, SQL, R, Python
Up to £47,000pa (depending on experience)
10% flexible benefit HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kirsten Swanepoel via the Apply link on this page.