Are you a registered mental health nurse? Would you like to work flexible shifts? Looking to start straight away?
If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for RMNs to join Lancashire Care supporting adults with Acute mental illnesses in Ormskirk Hospital. The successful candidate should have great communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Experienced and supportive team
- Free accredited training
- Shifts available right away
- A 'refer a friend scheme' - the chance to win £300
- Asses patients and monitor their wellbeing
- Discuss and develop methods or plans for recovery
- Ensure patients receive any care or medication required
- Provide a report at the end of each shift for the next nurse
- A valid NMC PIN
- DBS certificate or the ability to complete one
- At least 6 months experience in a care based setting
- PMVA, Manual Handling and First Aid training before beginning the role
If you are interested in this position or want to hear more about other vacancies please contact Saffron on or email - we can't wait to hear from you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.