Exciting B2B Content Manager job for an ambitious, commercially minded marketer.
Your new company
You will be working one of the fasting growing B2B businesses in the UK, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit a career minded Content Manager to join their management team and work in their head office in Poole. It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry. There is an excellent benefits package, parking on site and there is scope for the role to develop as the company continue to grow.
Your new role
You will be playing a critical role in managing their marketing content, with a view to improving ecommerce metrics such as traffic volume and conversion rate, with high quality benefit driven product copy, content, and images. You will be responsible for managing the production of quality, B2B-led content for marketing collateral, such as product and email marketing copy, to sell their products as effectively as possible.
Key duties will include
* Writing effective email and printed direct marketing copy
* Proactively identifying and improving poor performing products and pages
* Liaising with the design teams to proactively improve product images
* Diligent proofing and content sign-off of marketing content
* Improving on page SEO metrics
* Working with the team to test and improve ad and ecommerce content
* Mentoring junior content staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of creating and proactively improving B2B marketing content for a stock-based business (in line with AIDA principles) and you will know how to use effective product imagery to better merchandise content. You will have existing ecommerce experience and an entrepreneurial mindset, you will enjoy questioning, investigating and taking action to improve performance. You will have experience of leading and coaching a small team.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary and bonus structure
* Discounted gym membership
* Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
* Increasing holiday entitlement
* Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
* The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
* Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Andy Parker our specialist Marketing, Digital & Comms recruiter. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.