SEO - Copywriting - Digital Marketing - Outreach - Reporting - Google Analytics - are these all skills you possess? Are you looking for a new, exciting marketing opportunity?
R13 are proud to be collaborating with a full-service digital marketing agency in their recruitment drive for an SEO Outreach Executive which has come available due to growth within the agency. Reporting directly to the SEO Manager, you will be working alongside a small, enthusiastic team to deliver SEO strategy across content and outreach, finding new ways to optimise content and delivering recommendations that will benefit clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous and proven SEO marketing experience to join a fast-paced organisation where you will be able to grow and develop your skills alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Your duties will include:
* Working alongside the team to deliver industry-leading SEO campaigns, across content and outreach.
* Conducting detailed keyword research and technically focused website audits
* Producing client recommendations documents based on your findings
* Analysing SERP performance and identifying opportunities for development.
* Optimisation of both on-site and off-site elements.
* Reporting on overall KPIs and ROI, to be able to provide recommendations.
* Collaborating with external agencies to distribute bespoke content.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience within an SEO/Outreach position, ideally within a digital agency.
* Strong command of the English language and excellent copywriting skills.
* A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO.
* Experience using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
* Experience in managing KPIs & ROI effectively.
* Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail
* Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
* Good general knowledge of sports would be advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am-5pm (with some flexibility required). The offered salary for this position is £33,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience. This role also offers and excellent benefits package including flexible schedule, company vents, life insurance etc...
The team are currently spending some time in the office and some time working from home - all equipment will be provided to support this arrangement.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate