MBA are currently recruiting for an experienced Motor Claims Handler to join an exciting global organisation in central Milton Keynes. As a leading player in the insurance industry, our client puts their people are the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on providing an exceptional service for their clients, as well as ensuring the happiness and growth of their employees.As a Motor Claims Handler, you will be required to complete the following tasks;
What we're looking for from a Motor Claims Handler;
- Taking ownership of accidental damage motor claims, managing from cradle to grave.
- Liaising with policy holder and client to investigate claims and gain resolution.
- Liaising with third parties to recovery costs of claim
- Data input, ensuring all information is captured and inputted onto internal systems
- Working on a large case-load to ensure we are in line with SLA's
Claims Handler Job Details;
- Experience in or knowledge of a claims handling process
- Excellent customer service and ability to build rapport
- Strong organisation skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with a varied workload
- Team player with passion for helping others
- Proactive, able to work with initiative
- Full time role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Permanent position
- £18,000 - £19,500 per annum plus benefits
- Training provided
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
- Support with Insurance Qualifications
- Located in central Milton Keynes
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to start a career by providing a service that truly makes a difference. If you feel like this Motor Claims Handler position is right for you, then please submit your application today.