Interim Head of Clinical Standards
Venn Group are currently assisting a healthcare organization in the Cumbria area with a requirement for a Temporary Head of Clinical Standards, to start on a 3 month basis.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Leading on a broad range of quality activities in liaison with other key professionals both internal and external to the organization
- Responsible for leading on and coordinating clinical standards matters, strategies and plans across the organization
- Providing leadership and management of the organization's Safeguarding Vulnerable People teams and services
- Acting as the Lead for the organization in support of the senior Medical staff, for ensuring compliance with the Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Health Act
- Providing inquest support and facilitating learning from inquests
- Lead officer for Clinical policies and clinical guidelines
Please note that it is essential to have experience working in this role, or similar within a healthcare organization, and on-site working will be necessary.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Bethan Jackson-Jones on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on or