Tenet and You Ltd is a national firm of financial advisers, which is wholly owned by the multi-award-winning Tenet Group, one of the UK's largest adviser groups. We're looking for an employed Financial Adviser with a background offering independent financial advice and the capability of generating new business opportunities.
This is a full-time, employed financial advice role, working from our new flagship offices in Haddington, East Lothian and providing holistic, independent financial advice solutions that meet customer's protection, investment and retirement planning needs.
The ideal candidate will have a varied finance background with the ability to offer advice on a range of products.Overview:
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Monthly car allowance
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays,
- Pension (3% employee / 5% employer initially, rising to 8% with length of service) PHI, Life Cover and Flexible Benefits
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Company-funded income protection and life assurance cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- Back-office support including Para planning, technical research, administration, marketing, PI cover etc.
- Guaranteed high quality leads from a range of reputable businesses
Want to apply? The successful candidate must have:
- Level 4 Diploma (DipFA) as a minimum
- Competent adviser status (CAS) held for at least 6 months within the last 2 years
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions
- Experience as a Financial Adviser within the financial services industry, we may consider advisers from a tied background
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Driving licence
Tenet and You Ltd is a business that is growing. If you're looking to further your career within a strong support infrastructure and with all the services and backing of a large and financially robust business, then we would love to hear from you.