As a Senior Software engineer in this true disruptor you will get involved in all aspects of Development from the design stage, to the coding stage in a modern "you built it, you run it" development environment.
This is a culture where you are encouraged to try something new, to explore new technologies and assess their suitability for the problem ahead of you, where failure is an opportunity to learn.You can come from any modern tech stack:
- Node, Scala, TypeScript, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, React, React Native and Cypress
( any technical assessments are in the language of your choice )What's in it for you?
- Your joining a scaling business, they are stable and growing, very much proving they are resilient to economic impact of covid19
- The tech stack at your fingertips is modern as is the methodologies and environment you are part of
- The collaborative teams choose the best tech stack to use to solve the problem / project ahead of them and own their projects / solutions
- Your projects going to have a wider positive impact in the world
- This is a truly agile environment that is fast paced, you are shipping code quickly
You and your team are disrupting the market, not planning to, not hoping to in the future, this is a chance to join a company that is doing that right now in their most exciting period of growth where your project has a positive world impact.You:
- Are an experienced Software Engineer, with multiple SDLC behind you, equally at home with the Design stage of a project as with hands on development
- Are happy to be neck deep coding but are able to architect applications / Design / complete white boards
( the recruitment process includes a remote live white board exercise )
- Want to learn, you believe in fail forward / failing up
- Will have used a modern tech stack and come from an environment using modern methodologies / development environment
- Have modern development environment experience and as such we would expect you to have worked with Microservices, CI/CD, TDD, BDD, Customer Driven Design, Distributed Systems and Cloud
( any cloud is fine GCP, AWS or Azure )
- Will be strong in at least one modern development language for example ANY of:
NodeJS, Scala, TypeScript, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, React, React Native and Cypress
( any technical assessments are in the language of your choice )
This will be a role that shapes your career, that the right person will thrive in, will enjoy and a project you can be proud to be a part of.
To hear more on this career enhancing opportunity please apply.