CONTRACT ENGINEERS REQUIRED *
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Monday - Friday Nights
Location: Bodmin / Cornwall
Pay: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour depending on skill set & experience
Contract length: WEEKLY Until Year end minimum , IMMEDIATE START
Our client is a renowned and admired FMCG manufacturing business, enjoying European dominance and market leading status in their category sector. As a result of sustained business expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an electrical and mechanical shift engineer to work on days.
- Responsible to the Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and high level fault finding duties in order to maintain and enhance fully automated production, process and packaging machinery.
- To ensure that plant and equipment at an award winning site are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their engineering performance is world class! continually improving performance of equipment
- All items of plant and equipment are maintained to ensure their performance is safe, reliable and in accordance with the principles of world class maintenance performance.
- Diagnose and rectify problems with manufacturing equipment following a reliability centred and proactive approach.
- Agree preventative maintenance plans, routine remedial action, machine design modifications, and operating & changeover procedures with Manufacturing Maintenance and Operations teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline, experience as a Craftsman
- HNC or equivalent in maintenance engineering, ideally electrical bias
- Extensive Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing systems