Working within this Cash and Reconciliations team you will be responsible for reconciling high volume of cash transactions on a daily basis.
Ideally you will have a relevant qualification for example Accountancy & Finance or Mathematics Degree, may have started your AAT and have proven work experience in fast paced Finance environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for matching and reconciling sales and cash transactions
* Analyse reports and calculate anomalies in cash differences
* Investigate any fraudulent claims and data discrepancies
* Liaise with other offices to gather cash information
* Report figures for cash banking and customer accounts
* Support in other areas of the finance team as required
* Ability to pick up and learn new systems and good Excel skills
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to talk to people at all levels
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to spot discrepancies
* Can do attitude to be a team player and help others out
* Previous experience in a high volume/fast paced environment
* Company discounts
* Free on site parking
* Growing, friendly and supportive team
* Excellent career opportunities
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Accounts Administrator/ Accounts Junior
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age