Here at GPS Recruitment we are on the lookout for an organised, driven individual to expand the marketing team at a very busy, exciting Web design agency. The Pandemic has not affected them in the slightest. In fact it's busier than ever!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their hard working team. There is a focus on quality and attention to detail leading to excellent relationships with existing clients. You will work closely with Marketing Executives to further their development therefore a proven understanding of Google Ads & SEO is an essential.
We want to speak with energetic and professional marketeers who will be charged with running successful marketing campaigns for a wide range of clients. You'll be kept busy with the opportunity to work with a number of different businesses.
Main aspects of the role:
To set the strategic marketing direction, raise brand awareness and reputation, build long lasting relationships and attract/ retain clients. Competency level: Senior Executive with 3 years' experience or Marketing Manager with 1 year experience.
* Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
* Lead and deliver timely marketing campaigns maximising return on investment and delivering against KPIs
* Create strategic marketing plans to raise awareness and deliver a service-orientated client strategy
* Ensure the focus of marketing and business development activities are centred on priority clients and targets
* Lead and develop business development strategies to support growth, drive sales and client retention
* Ensure campaigns are on target across multiple channels including but not exclusive to; social media, email marketing, SEO & PPC.
* Assist with the development of individuals within the Marketing team.
* The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes.
Skills and Experience required:
* Strong Business Development and Marketing skill set
* Credible trusted advisor
* Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients
* Prepared to think differently and commercially about approaches to delivery
* Professional qualification or demonstrable commitment to ongoing learning
* Ability and energy to manage full process from strategy to delivery
* Project management skills
* Excellent knowledge of social media and email marketing
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in agency or similar