Are you looking for a role where your skills as a qualified dental nurse are recognised and developed? Where you will be a valued member of the team and work alongside our dentists to deliver excellent patient care?
What's it all about?
As a qualified dental nurse you can already demonstrate how to work efficiently alongside dentists to deliver excellent patient care, and we will help to develop and enhance your skills around what you want your career path to look like.
Being successful as a qualified dental nurse in the Rodericks family you are:
* Passionate about delivering excellent patient care at all times, working with the team to make sure patients have a number of opportunities to discuss the options of their treatment
* Understand the importance of teamwork within the surgery and how you can work effectively to support the dentists
* Possess excellent organisational and influencing skills, using these to ensure that the practice delivers effective care
* Understand NHS dentistry - UDA and private treatments, supporting offering treatment options to patients and how you can best drive surgery efficiency and help the performance of the practice
* Sharing your knowledge and being a role model to any Trainee/Apprentice Nurses within your practice, buddying them through their initial induction and acting as an extra support as they learn
* Demonstrating your full understanding of GDC and other regulatory responsibilities
* Embrace the importance of your own CPD which we are able to support you with
What's in it for me?
* We have a rewarding pay structure where we recognise if you have been qualified for over a year
* We pay your GDC annual retention fee and renew this each year whilst you're with us.
* We support your development by running regional in-house certificated programmes for oral health/fluoride application and impression taking.
* You will have the opportunity to explore specialist services, for example; implants, minor oral surgery and orthodontics with additional training provided to support this.
* We are accredited to support you with a post qualification in Radiography.
* Our regional training partners are committed to helping you to embed these additional duties in practice-enhancing and developing your role.
* We have Senior dental nurse roles which offer progression within your role and additional development is supported by our Regional training partners
* We also have a number of company benefits including an online platform with a variety of brand name discounts.
Am I the right person?
To be a dental nurse you have natural compassion and care yet you are also organised, driven and passionate.
You will be able to work under your own initiative and have the confidence to support both dentists and patients in surgery, pre-empting the dentists needs in readiness for all appointments.
What do I do next?
Join Rodericks, join a team that values what you do!
We're here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch