We are looking for a RMN,RNLD or RGN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us out our Learning Disability Service in Scotland.
You will be working 30 hours per week at Trinity House, located in Lockerbie, this will be for nightshifts only.
Trinity House supports upto 13 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs within a structured and therapeutic environment.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
• NHS and employee discount scheme
• 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Free meals on duty
• Free parking
• RCNi membership
• Bespoke career pathways
• Plus many more
You will have...
• Experience as a Registered General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
• Experience in a Learning Disabilty service or working with those who has learning diabilities and/or complex needs.
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• Experience working in a residential environment
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Trinity House has 13 en-suite bedrooms in a detached period property set away from the main road. There is a choice of living areas, a bright dining room, an activities room and a life skills kitchen. Outside there is an established garden with greenhouses and seating areas for relaxing with friends.
The team at Trinity House are focused on ensuring that residents are part of their local community and can access education, employment and other opportunities to meet their needs. Individuals are supported at local paid and voluntary work placements, as well as at living and vocational skills courses at the local college.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.