We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Bank Mental Health Nurse / RMN / or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD. Cygnet Hospital Woking
is a CQC rated 'Good' site that provides a range of secure mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathwayYour Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You will have...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Extra enhancements for nights, weekends & bank holidays
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more.
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN / or Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience.
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 yearsCygnet Hospital Woking
services are delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living. The hospital is close to transport links and with ready access to the local community.
It is located just half an hour from London, is close to the M3 and motorway networks and is supported by a vast public transport network. The service comprises of the following wards:
- Acorn Ward - Female PICU
- Picasso Ward - Women's Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Oaktree Ward - Women's low secure
- Cygnet Lodge Woking - Men's High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com