Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum (OTE £30k+) + Uncapped Comms + Incentives/Benefits
Location: Leicester, LE7
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm (1hr lunch))
Regional Recruitment Services are working alongside a highly reputable, successful and rapidly growing payment technology and software services business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join their fun and vibrant Sales team on a full time, permanent basis.
Are you a self-motivated, driven and tenacious individual with a strong desire to succeed?
Do you have a passion for Sales and strive to achieve and exceed any given targets and/or KPI's?
If the answer is yes, keep reading. This could be the job for you!
Account Manager - Duties & responsibilities:
* You will effectively manage your own leads and opportunities with prospective clients/customers, continuously building your pipeline by working with a tenacious and resilient attitude to develop strong, valuable and long-lasting relationships to drive loyalty and portfolio growth
* Effectively relationship manage your customers/clients and provide excellent customer service when required
* You will up-sell additional products/services to deliver maximum value to your customers/clients
* You will contact prospective businesses and/or customers and communicate via phone and email
* Managing all areas of opportunity pipeline through the end to end sales process
* Being accountable for your own performance
* Working with your Manager to continue to improve your skills, knowledge and performance
Account Manager- The individual:
* You must possess strong experience within a similar role where you utilised your Sales and negotiation skills
* You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* You will possess a high level of Customer Service skills and ensuring the best possible service is provided
* Having the ability to work independently as well as being a strong team-player
* You will have a winning mind-set and a can-do attitude
* You will hold yourself accountable against performance and target
Account Manager - Additional information
* Uncapped commission - should you hit and achieve all targets/KPI's
* Career progression opportunities within the business
* The potential to earn increased commission and other incentives/prizes to reward for consistent high performance
* Ongoing training and support provided - the opportunity to develop and build on your skills, knowledge and performance
* You will have the opportunity to work within a fun, vibrant and fast-paced environment
Account Manager - How to apply!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Michelle . Alternatively, email your CV to
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.