Marketing Manager - Make Creed famous
£25,000 - £28,000 pa + bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary), benefits and perks
We're award winning and growing. Our clients rate us highly and we love what we do.
After thirteen successful years, we've ambitions to keep growing and become even more famous by helping organisations to develop their employer brand reputation through strategic people communications, brilliant creative and innovative media solutions.
To do this, our marketing strategy requires the full attention of a dedicated B2B marketing expert to be the guardian of our excellent reputation and elevate our own brand.
We have a busy calendar of webinars, industry online events, newsletters, website and social content, a healthy database and market-leading products and services we can shout about.
Your B2B marketing experience in professional & business services will enable you to:
* plan and organise HubSpot, LinkedIn and Twitter activity
* curate, write and create compelling content, campaigns and assets
* pro-actively organise and promote live and online events, with pre and post follow-up
* measure results, lead generation and ROI
* work independently whilst collaborating with the Creed team
* build relationships with event partners
* take our agency solutions and expertise to more leading employers in the UK and internationally
* research and understand the market
You'll need solid experience using Hubspot and be able to deliver effective content, writing independently and ideally be able to manipulate basic images, using Canva or Adobe for example. Smart organisational skills and an appetite to simplify reports to measure outcomes is also required.
We're all working from home currently but will return to the office (when we can) on a part time basis. So, you'll have a blend of WFH and being part of the team in our modern, spacious office.
You'll join an ambitious and supportive communications, creative and media agency, with a great work ethos. We're ready to challenge and support you whilst giving the scope and autonomy to express your talents and enjoy the success we all deserve.
Closing date: Monday 9th November.
Initial informal first interviews will be online via Teams