An exciting and varied opportunity suited to an experienced Retail Store Manager/ Retail Brand Manager looking for that next step in their career!
The role of Retail Business Manager is to drive Retail Engagement and Customer Services. Working for a retail property provider within the Tenant Liaison department, reporting into the General Manager.
The department is responsible for the smooth and efficient management of relationships with onsite occupiers, excellent customer care and compliance standards at all times. You will be the ambassador for all communications to occupiers whilst enhancing the brand and overall profitability by achieving performance targets and business objectives.
* Engage retailer involvement in seasonal initiatives led by Marketing and Commercialisation teams.
* Monitor retailer opening hours and champion core trading hours.
* Manage information flow to retailers, through all mediums, to ensure effective and timely communication.
* Manage the collection of feedback from tenants on performance and promotions, recording the information onto Salesforce system.
* Manage the intranet communication within the Centre, educating retailers where needed.
* Manage customer comments with appropriate retailers, finding permanent solutions to resolve recurring issues.
* Ensure close liaison with the Technical Services, Business Support, Operations, Marketing and Commercialisation teams to ensure all relevant communication to tenants.
* Manage regular reviews, distribution, promotion and use of the Tenant Handbook with all occupiers.
* Manage and monitor the flow of key indicators from occupiers, understanding their business needs, taking relevant action to escalate and assist as appropriate.
* Establish and maintain retailer and staff discount scheme.
* Manage and take responsibility of induction training to retailers.
* Manage customer service audits and customer service awards.
* Attend Retail Forums as part of the management team, preparing agenda (as directed by the General Manager), guest speakers and encouraging attendance.
* Co-ordinate the fire and health and safety compliance of occupiers where it affects landlord compliance, resolving and escalating where appropriate.
* Manage and maintain local operational retailer contact details e.g. local key holder.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
* Undertake operational management responsibilities as necessary.
* Be represented on the management weekend and on-call rota.
* Excellent communicator at all levels
* Confident decision maker
* Good numeracy and analytical skills
* Strong customer focus
* Excellent presentation skills
* Previous experience in the retail sector
* Good knowledge of the retail market and brands