Our customers and colleagues are at the very heart of what we do. To achieve this, we employ exceptional people who are engaged and rewarded for the value they bring to the organisation and who are can demonstrate our leading behaviours - Be bold in what you do, be flexible and agile, and make a positive difference. We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner, to be the main point of contact on all financial and KPI matters for the Regional Directors and supporting the Divisional Managing Director.
This encompasses commercial growth opportunities as well as operational efficiency to be an integral part of the drive to enhance financial performance based from our new flagship site in Heathrow. We offer a great opportunity to build your career in a market leading business, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include a rewarding, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a great pension, life insurance and a share save scheme.
What does the role involve?As Finance Business Partner, you will compile management accounts, provide appropriate insight and recommendations to senior colleagues, in addition to the design, development and management of robust bottom up forecasts. In the role, you will work closely with the Finance Directors to monitor and drive business performances within each region, providing strategic insight and data driven decision making, interpreting data and managing budgets.
Skills and experience to be considered for the role:
· Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 5 years PQE or qualified by experience
· Experience of K8 would be desirable although not essential, although previous use of an ERP system is essential
· Proficient Excel, Powerpoint experience required; highly analytical.
· Full UK Driving License required
· Experience of supporting sales and margin and or trading functions; ideally in a merchant environment
· Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
· Effective communicator, with evident ability to influence and persuade at all levels
· Comfortable working alongside operational and commercial colleagues
· Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to work across all levels
· Strong Self Starter with the ability to work "hands on"
About us...SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe with strong positions in its core markets as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and as a merchant of roofing and exteriors products