Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by (url removed).
The purpose of the nurse role is to provide high quality nursing care to our residents. You will work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident's physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the Home.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Criteria / Person Specification
Proven experience of working in a care setting A good team player 1+ Year NMC registration Well-developed time management and leadership skills
What we offer:
-- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact Kevin at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on (phone number removed) or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our