Our client is a fast paced Fintech business who are going through a period of exciting growth and are looking to recruit a progressive and experienced Financial Controller to join their management team.
The role will require someone who has a proven track record in a similar finance leadership role, within Financial Services and working in a FCA regulated business.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Strong financial controls experience and be able to demonstrate working in a changing environment,
- Implementing systems and robust and accurate processes.
- Provide strategic reporting in order to support the Managing Director to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Full P&L responsibility and oversight of day to day management of the finance function, including the timely production of financial and management reporting
- Hands on involvement in daily financial tasks and other operations of the business
- Implementation of FCA regulatory financial reporting system that is required by regulators for the business
- Direct liaising with other supporting functions of the company
- Driving efficiencies across the business and work with key stakeholders to improve KPIs and enhance commercial decision making
- Build, review and where necessary, strengthen the financial control framework in preparation for the next phase of the company development.
- Management of a small team.
From London the role will be responsible for a number of entities across Europe and involve reporting to Parent company.
The ideal candidate will have extensive FCA and Financial Services experience, must be able to write and be fluent in Mandarin and be either ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a progressive candidate who wants to join a growing business that has the potential to develop their experience and career in the future.
This role will involve working from home until March 2021, with view to working on an agile basis after this time.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications unfortunately StormX recruitment will be unable to respond to every candidate, but we will endeavour to try.