These are exciting times in my clients thriving company, selling a huge number of products B2B they are increasing in online orders and are introducing a new CRM and automated Phone System to streamline the process.
This has created a Brand-New opening for someone to come in and oversee the new system integration as the new CRM Manager.
This is a fabulous opportunity for you to come in and ensure that the new CRM and phone system are both set up, debugged and automated to ensure they are both being utilised to full potential, you will be creating workflows, sales campaigns, email campaigns and supporting in maximising sales at every opportunity while still ensuring a fantastic customer experience. You will be working closely with senior management and be an integral team member in the future growth of the organisation, coaching your team members as to how to use the system correctly, analysing results of sales campaigns to see what is working, what is not working and figuring out why!
For you to be successful in this role, you must have experience in CRM automation and management in a product based Industry, ideally your experience will be B2B.
- Uploading and cleaning of data
- Facilitate uploading and creation of files, collections, and workflows on the CMS to best attract and communicate new content and campaigns
- Creation of sales campaigns on the phone system
- Analysing campaigns
- Testing, debugging workflows
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximise customer retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows. Whilst always analysing the results of each.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Collaborate with data science, community, creative and content to understand consumer segmentation / behaviour &; identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Experience in CRM management, creating workflows, files, collections and email campaigns
- Knowledge of ZOHO would be highly desirable
- Proven experience in database management
- Experience must be in a product based industry, B2B
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and analysing
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
This CRM Manager role can be full time in Bexleyheath or 3 days a week in Romford, 2 days in Bexleyheath, this is a fast-paced environment and they are a forward-thinking bunch so you really will have the opportunity to make this role your own! Apply now for a confidential discussion.