Are you an outstanding Primary Teacher with experience teaching to the whole of KS1? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for a full time position? Do you have QTS?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in Chesterfield. They are looking to add a full time, long term supply teacher to their impressive school covering cross school in KS1. The school have encouraged NQT's to apply.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive senior management team
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Plan, prepare and mark all work
- Deliver schemes of work set by the class teacher in the specific class covered within KS1
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn
- Be able to start after half term & commit to the role full-time until the end of the Summer term at least
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Please send your CV to or call Lewi on for more info on this position.