Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Practice Accountant for a growing independent Practice based on the outskirts of Middlesbrough.
Reporting into the Senior Partner, this busy and varied role will include the following:
- Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Submission VAT returns
- Liaising with HMRC to resolve client queries
- Occasionally helping clients with bookkeeping and/or Management accounts where needed
- Helping the payroll team during busy periods to ensure deadlines are met
- Attending online meetings with clients to answer queries
In order to be considered for this role candidates will be expected to:
Salary and benefits
- Have previous experience working within an accountancy practice
- Be comfortable working within a busy office environment
- Have a working knowledge of producing accounts for sole traders and limited companies
- Possess strong IT skills
- £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Study support where required
- Free onsite parking
- Work from home ability until social distancing rules are relaxed
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.