Marks Sattin are currently working with a Goole based manufacturing business to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst. This is a new role within the business as they look to strengthen and grow their finance function. As a Finance Analyst, you will be expected to deliver a significant improvement to their Stock Turnover, drive a significant reduction in the cost of stock write off and accurately calculate and report the balance sheet stock provision for the Group.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for budgeting, analysing, reporting and challenging the key assumptions behind the stock held in the Group and will work with your stakeholders across the entire Supply Chain, including Categories, Manufacturing and Supply Planning. You will play a key role in enabling the orgnisation to drive improvements to stock turnover and supply chain efficiency which will lead to an increase in our profit.
- Fully qualified Accountant with a strong background in a similar role
- Strong relationship development and stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly organised and able to plan your own workload
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically on Excel
- Experience in a commercial environment highly desirable
If you feel you match the above skills, please apply now.