Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme across Global Information Security, they are now in process of building a greenfield Information Security Hub in their Nuneaton office, as part of their 'follow the sun model' for Global Information Security services.
As such, they are keen to appoint a Cyber Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader, paying a salary range of £48,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. Interviews will be held over VC and all roles will be home-based indefinitely.
As a Cyber Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader you will work as part of a centralised operational team to help prevent attacks through expertise of databases, networks, hardware, firewalls and encryption. Ensuring the enterprise environment to run smoothly whilst protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the business technology and data assets.
Cyber Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader: Responsibilities
Cyber Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader: Skills
- Research: Research all threat and vulnerabilities. Liaise with partners and share intelligence. Understand patching regime and operating system lifecycle and upgrade timelines. Define and manage the appropriate open source or 3rd party threat intelligence feeds that provide the greatest value.
- Analyze: Analyze threat and vulnerabilities against the enterprise to determine any potential risk and exposure. Understand near to or end of life hardware and operating systems. Using your expertise in cyber hunting you will be able to determine if the enterprise shows signs on compromise or exposure and work with teams to remediate.
- Fuse: Correlate intelligence information to determine if multiple threat and vulnerabilities pose additional risk and exposure to the enterprise.
- Track: Track all threat and vulnerabilities through to remediation from vendor to timely enterprise deployment.
- Enhance: As part of continuous improvement, review all incidents to improve response processes and actionable intelligence. Where possible move manual process over to automation and orchestration. Update documentation. Add to intelligence feeds. Final review and closure with the business and customers.
- People: As a team leader you will be required to work manage and motivate a small team, provide subject matter expertise, and best practice to everyone in the Cyber-Security Command Center.
- Working in an IT Operation, IT Security, Cyber Security, or threat & Intelligence
- IT Security Incident Management or IT Security Operations processes and procedures
- SIEM tools and technologies
- Cyber hunting techniques
- Corporate IT Systems (Operating Systems)
- SQL, Python, MongoDB, Endpoint security, Kali Linux and Nessus
- Using and maintaining IT Security Tools and Controls
- Network architecture and corresponding security controls
- Demonstrate defence in depth from an IT perspective
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Leadership or work management skills
The permanent opportunity for a Cyber Security Threat & Intelligence Team Leader, will pay a salary range of £48,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield InfoSec operation. Interviews will be held over VC and all roles will be home-based indefinitely.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on for further information.