Our client is looking for an Optical Assistant to provide high quality customer and optical service.
You will work as part of a team to assist in the day to day operation of the Store, dealing with customers, offering advice and guidance with products, appointments, customer needs and services.
Previous experience in the optical sector is required and you should have a passion for customer service
Some of the key duties will include;
- offering all customers assistance and service
- good knowledge of the Company products and sharing these with customers
- booking and changing customer appointments using the in-house systems
- understand and apply NHS practices and procedures as well as the Company's own procedures and standards.
- provide confident and effective frame selection and styling choices and fitting
- carry out basic till transactions and customer paperwork correctly
You will be customer focused, making sure all their needs are met whilst making sure the Store experience is of high quality.